Metalliatic

1945 M5 60mm Mortar DD

8 posts in this topic

US M5 60mm Mortar 

Made in 1945

This is a fully transferable, civilian legal, registered Destructive Device 

On a Form 3 ready to transfer. E-file. 

Ky residents file a Form 4 and pay $200 tax stamp. 

All other states that allow NFA will need to have it shipped to a dealer in your state tax free. Then file a form 4 and pay $200 tax stamp. Just like a suppressor/silencer or machine gun. I use ATF E-file to transfer to your local dealer. So it shouldn’t take more then a week or so for your dealer to have it. 

Comes with 2 complete 60mm practice rounds. And another that’s missing a tail. These rounds weigh about 5 pounds each. With a full lifting charge and the correct angle, they can be propelled 3/4 of a mile. You can use a modified 20ga shotgun shell as a lifting charge.

This was a dewat Mortar that has been reactivated. Fully functional - Live fire.

Form 3 model is listed as M2. Reactivation manufacture is discretely engraved on the receiver cup along with the model and serial number.

Price is $4950. 

Plus shipping

Ky residents pay 6% sales tax.

feel free to text 502-541-3919

B1AD15FC-412F-4D3E-95BC-DCB95D69EF34.jpeg

070DC91B-8FE7-438E-B421-068A09053917.jpeg

Does anyone know if the ATF has approved the transfer of a DD to an FFL/SOT that isn't a dealer of DDs?

2 hours ago, bigbore said:

Does anyone know if the ATF has approved the transfer of a DD to an FFL/SOT that isn't a dealer of DDs?

Two a year 

Normally you submit a letter saying you know you aren’t in the business of dealing in DD’s but allow this transfer.

11 hours ago, bigbore said:

Yes.  It’s not a problem.  2 a year.  I specifically transferred a mortar from my own SOT to my own trust.  Nothing was really treated dufferently,

I am not a dd dealer, this is the secound one I’ve done with in the last 6 months

Do these have a optical sight or just some sort of iron sight? Would love to own this but not in the cards currently. 

No sight with it. There is a sight available but I don’t have one. I could probably find one. I don’t think it’s Necessary