Where to post about welching buyers

IGC

This is the listing and and member "boban" is who im having trouble with. As you see in the listing below the price is plainly $80.00 shipped. boban sends me $60 and when I contact him about the error he demands a refund. I offer to knock off $10.00 and send an invoice that he cancels. He is continually sending me threatening emails and refuses to pay the balance. Demanding, namecalling and making threats are no way to conduct onesself. Who is in the wrong here? I have documentation of all of this guys behavior.

I refunded bobans money though I was not obligated to with the message that they use the money to buy glasses or take classes.

I urge every seller to use caution if dealing with this individual.

• 5 months later...

Dude, You can not win with an idiot unless you stoop to his mentality & playing field. If someone did that to me I would do an immediate refund and do everything in my power to block this person from wasting any more of my time. Life is too precious to be wasting time on negative biased individuals. and God did not put me here to rehabilitate them...