Quietguy

WTS: Several HK Dealer Sample Machine Guns -Prices Vary

1 post in this topic

The following are the current Post Dealer Sample Machine Guns I have available for sale. Each one will have the details about it listed with it.

1. Heckler & Koch MP5A2 in 9x19mm Post Dealer Sample Machine Gun.  This one is in good working shape but does show signs of wear. It comes with one mag. This gun was a PD gun. Gun is in a PD Inventory so it will transfer to you on a form 5. LE letter required. Gun is for sale to FFL's with SOT's and a demo letter or a dealer that can get one. The picture posted is of one of the guns in average condition. I have multiple available from this agency and do have consecutive serial numbers available. Optics, slings, and mounts shown in photos not included. Basic Shipping is $35.00 if you want insurance its extra or you can send me your own label. Credit card is 3% fee. Email: jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or call/text: 580-695-8340. Price $1995.00

2. Heckler & Koch MP5A3 in 9x19mm Post Dealer Sample Machine Gun. This one is in good working shape but does show signs of wear. It comes with one mag. This gun was a PD gun. Gun is in a PD Inventory so it will transfer to you on a form 5. LE letter required. Gun is for sale to FFL's with SOT's and a demo letter or a dealer that can get one. The picture posted is of one of the guns in average condition. I have multiple available from this agency and do have consecutive serial numbers available. Optics, mounts, sling, flashlight, and VFG shown in photos not included. Basic Shipping is $35.00 if you want insurance its extra or you can send me your own label. Credit card is 3% fee. Email: jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or call/text: 580-695-8340. Price $1995.00

3. Heckler & Koch MP5N in 9x19mm Post Dealer Sample Machine Gun. This one is in good working shape but does show signs of wear. It comes with one mag. This gun was a PD gun. Gun is in a PD Inventory so it will transfer to you on a form 5. LE letter required. Gun is for sale to FFL's with SOT's and a demo letter or a dealer that can get one. The picture posted is of one of the guns in average condition. Surefire Forend not included. I have multiple available from this agency and do have consecutive serial numbers available. Basic Shipping is $35.00 if you want insurance its extra or you can send me your own label. Credit card is 3% fee. Email: jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or call/text: 580-695-8340. Price $2300.00

4. Heckler & Koch G36KE1 in 5.56x45mm Post Dealer Sample Machine Gun.  This one is in good working shape but does show signs of wear. It comes with one mag. This gun was a PD gun. Gun is in a PD Inventory so it will transfer to you on a form 5. LE letter required. Gun is for sale to FFL's with SOT's and a demo letter or a dealer that can get one. The picture posted is of one of the actual gun, it has been painted. Basic Shipping is $35.00 if you want insurance its extra or you can send me your own label. Credit card is 3% fee. Email: jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or call/text: 580-695-8340. Price $2800.00

5. Heckler & Koch UMP45 in 45ACP Post Dealer Sample Machine Gun. This one is in good working shape but does show signs of wear. It comes with one mag. This gun was a PD gun. Gun is in a PD Inventory so it will transfer to you on a form 5. LE letter required. Gun is for sale to FFL's with SOT's and a demo letter or a dealer that can get one. The picture posted is of one of the actual gun, it has been painted. Basic Shipping is $35.00 if you want insurance its extra or you can send me your own label. Credit card is 3% fee. Email: jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or call/text: 580-695-8340. Price $2500.00