R.L.

Shooting at Kalifornia Synagog.....

3 posts in this topic

A 19 y.o. "man" was taken into custody. Ain't that a load of crap...? Fxcking commie propaganda networks play the same b.s. hide and seek name game every time a terrorist act is committed or a crime involving perps other than whites, against Christians, Jews or any other religion other than the "cult" of peace. are committed. No mention whatsoever of his race or ethnicity...but we all all what this means now. You can only pull this baloney once before people understand this ploy. If this was a "white, conservative male who committed this terrorist crime, the news jack wads would be reporting it over and over like a broken record.

R.L.

2 people like this

I "BOW" TO THE MASTER ! you said it all. 

2 people like this

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Unfortunately I was wrong this time... BUT 99.99% of the time you know what part of the population and cult religion the fake news is covering for!

This country is headed downhill fast my friend. I'm glad I'll be gone when it finally implodes. I worry about my daughter and grandkids though. 

An invasion by foreign armies won't be necessary to defeat it. 

We are being torn end for end internally, by every fringe, fruitcake and freak minority faction.

The good ol' days really are gone forever.

God save this Nation, it surely will need Divine intervention to survive.

FWIW,

R.L.