BoomDoc

WTS: Pre Ban AHF Army Commemorative “M16” - As New Unfired

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WTS: Pre Ban AHF Army Commemorative “M16” - As New Unfired

I have one American Historical Foundation Army Commemorative “M16” (BFI AR15) available for sale. The rifle is in excellent, unfired condition and is complete with the factory zip ties on the charging handle and trigger guard. There is no wear of any kind anywhere making this about as close to perfect as you can get. The AHF commemorative rifles were a limited production series that were produced BFI when they were headquartered in Windham, ME making this a pre ban rifle. 

As a US Army commemorative model this rifle features scroll work and decoration on  the receiver, grip and stock. The butt stock and fore arm both have a unique textured finish setting this apart from your run of the mill retro style ARs. Gold accents are featured on the flash hider, sling swivels, takedown pins, magazine release, trigger, selector, dust cover, forward assist, and rear sight. The sale will also include the original oak and glass case for displaying the rifle. It is in fantastic shape and comes with lockable hinges (key included) to keep everything safe. To top off the package all of the original paperwork is included as well. This makes for an awesome display piece that would be equally at home either in the man cave or the gun room. 

I am happy to consider all trades and offers but as always cash is king.

-Price: $1800.00

-Shipping: Actual price

-Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove “NOSPAM”)

vinFQ0Vl.jpg

aVnNaDOl.jpg

EjrJnAil.jpg

yMJGNd5l.jpg

gyRiooIl.jpg

se4gb99l.jpg

lYImDzRl.jpg

Ll6gYHvl.jpg

17H3Ppml.jpg

4Bt6RDol.jpg

L3Zzanbl.jpg

ddhVXTpl.jpg