WTS: LNIB Full Size S&W M&P 45 w/extras Price Reduced

The Great 308

I have a brand new in the box full size S&W M&P 45 for sale. The gun is new in the box with three back straps, two 10rd magazines and all paper work. I am advertising it as like new in box even though it has only been factory fired because I have mounted a Streamlight TLR-3 light and dry fired it a few times.

$500.00 Reduced to $470.00 $450.00 Shipped for the pistol, three backstraps, two 10rd mags, original box, gun lock and all paper work.

$600.00 Reduced to $570.00 $550.00 Shipped for everything listed above plus the Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light (with original box, paper work, battery and all rail adapters) and two additional new in the box S&W M&P 10rd magazines.

Payment via USPS money order or certified check. Will ship to your FFL only. Your FFL must accept shipment from private individuals.

Feel free to message me with any questions

Thanks for looking, TG308

DSCF5127%20Small_zps0r7oat12.jpgDSCF5130%20Small_zpsmnffnhf9.jpgDSCF5140%20Small_zpsb5ckkxjb.jpgDSCF5143%20Small_zpsegbisayf.jpg

Edited by The Great 308

Price Reduction Bump!

Reduced to $470.00 Shipped for the pistol, three backstraps, two 10rd mags, original box, gun lock and all paper work.

Reduced to $570.00 Shipped for everything listed above plus the Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light (with original box, paper work, battery and all rail adapters) and two additional new in the box S&W M&P 10rd magazines.

• 2 weeks later...

Price Reduction Bump!

Reduced to $450.00 Shipped for the pistol, three backstraps, two 10rd mags, original box, gun lock and all paper work.

Reduced to $550.00 Shipped for everything listed above plus the Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light (with original box, paper work, battery and all rail adapters) and two additional new in the box S&W M&P 10rd magazines.

19 hours ago, The Great 308 said:

Price Reduction Bump!

Reduced to $450.00 Shipped for the pistol, three backstraps, two 10rd mags, original box, gun lock and all paper work.

Reduced to $550.00 Shipped for everything listed above plus the Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light (with original box, paper work, battery and all rail adapters) and two additional new in the box S&W M&P 10rd magazines.

Sold pending funds