Osprey Defense OPS-416 Piston Conversion Kit for AR15 / M16

NEW, OLD STOCK, Osprey Defense, Model OPS-416 / OPS416 Piston Conversion kit for the AR15 or M16 with carbine-length gas system. 

These CARBINE kits are compatible with 11.5" to 16" barrels. 

This is the COMPLETE KIT in NEW condition. They are $200 each + shipping costs. CALL or TEXT me at 281-467-5424.

Kit includes complete set of handguards, stripped bolt-carrier, piston op-rod system, small pins, etc., everything that comes from the factory. No factory box or manual is included. 

I also have SPARE BOLT CARRIERS ($100), SPARE "BLEM" BOLT CARRIERS (minor rust / pitting) ($75), FREE FLOAT CARBINE OP RODS ($50), STANDARD RIFLE LENGTH OP RODS ($50), and FREE FLOAT RIFLE LENGTH OP RODS ($50) available in limited quantities to buyers! 

Happy to combine shipping for the purchase of multiple kits. Standard shipping is $10 for 1-2 kits. I can ship UP TO 5 kits for $20. Please check with me for shipping cost for 6 or more kits. 

Payment via USPS money order or cashier's check. Ships via USPS priority to your front door, fully insured! Please contact me with any questions and thanks for looking!

20190419_144934.jpg

20190419_144956.jpg