Thompson Movie Gun Package Deal

JimFromFL

This was previously owned by the Stembridge company and used in the Dick Tracy movie. This means it previously had a blank barrel, but was replaced and reblued.
All the numbers match.
The Entire Package includes
    1928 Thompson (Bridgeport)
    46 - 30 round mags
    1 - 20 round mag
    5 - 50 round drums
    1 - 100 round drum
    All Spare Parts shown in the picture and what you cant see in the ammo can.
    Barrel Remover Tool
    Complete spare Lower
    Mag Loader
    Letter from Stembridge
    Reproduction FBI Case
    Pelican Case Model 1650
Notes  The wheels on the Pelican case may need to be replaced as they became soft from sitting in the attic.
There should be more than enough spare parts to keep the Thompson running for multiple lifetimes. 
There are more parts in the oil not shown in the photo which include a number of internal parts.
Listing this entire package for $35,500  shipped  .

ThompsonLeftSide.JPG

ThompsonRightSide.JPG

DrumsFront.JPG

Mags.JPG

ReproFBICase.JPG

PelicanCase.JPG

SparePartsFromOil.JPG

SpareParts1.JPG

SparePartsInOil.JPG

ThompsonTop.JPG

Additional parts listed.

20190419_200618.jpg

Edited by JimFromFL
Added more parts.

1 hour ago, JimFromFL said:

Still getting accustomed to this format and not seeing all conversations/replies. 
You can e-mail me directly (jnlseb) at Hotmail for questions and phone number can be provide upon request. 

Thanks,
Jim

Neat stuff. Replies to this post should appear in the thread just like this.
My only suggestion is to part it out. Sell the gun with a couple magazines, then sell all the parts individually.  Big package deals like this are very hard to move.  Good Luck!

You should also list if it's a Savage or Bridgeport. Was a commercial, or an AC? Are any acceptance stamps still visible after the refinish?

Edited by bigbore

Thanks for the suggestion, but there are sooooooooo many parts which is why I opted for the package deal. 
I have one or two offers (this has been posted on other boards) but it was contingent upon them selling other items first due to the price. 
After giving it a month or so, I may then opt to sell the parts first and keep enough mags drums and some parts to keep it running if it doesn't sell and I want to still take it to the range. 

To answer your other question, it is a Savage and I have pictures available upon request of a close-up of all markings on the receiver. 

Originally the Attachment feature was not working. Since it is working now, I will attempt to upload additional pictures. 20190323_151236.jpg

20190323_151242.jpg

20190323_151313.jpg

20190323_151320.jpg

20190323_151325.jpg

Edited by JimFromFL

24 minutes ago, eMGunslinger said:

If you would sell that barrel wrench by itself I would be all over it. 

The barrel wrench won't go until the Thompson is sold. Out of curiosity what is the wrench going for nowadays. Haven't been monitoring the Thompson board in ages.  

1 hour ago, JimFromFL said:

The barrel wrench won't go until the Thompson is sold. Out of curiosity what is the wrench going for nowadays. Haven't been monitoring the Thompson board in ages.  

Not sure
I have had hell just trying to find one so I made some other wrenchs but like that design a lot more

• 3 weeks later...