Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dscheid NFA Investments

Scam Alert: Kevin Kirkland realmedia@outlook NFA items for sale

4 posts in this topic

Got this email today and it was far too easy to find out it is a scammer, got called out on 2 other boards on the HK sear!

Here is where he posted Pics of said sear, which was taken from a video that was not his and called out on it. Then crickets, go figure.....

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/WTS-Transferable-SandH-HK-Sear-30-000/118-1858961/?page=1

Then a moderator removed it from this other board, they knew it was a scam too:

https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?1079909-WTS-Transferable-S-amp-H-HK-Sear-30-000

Hello, 

I am Kevin, I'm looking to relinquish my gun collection to raise some quick cash for an important project I'm working on. 

I have always collected these firearms as a form of investment. This seems like a great time to let go of some to raise cash. I have asked around and your name came up as someone who might be interested. 

Below is a list of arms in my collection:

-HK G3K

-MP5 Sear

-Ruger AC556

-M16A2

-IMI UZI 

I am working on a more detailed file comprising of photos and brief descriptions of each of the arms. I'll send you a link to my dropbox for more information.  

Let me know if you're interested or know someone who might have interest. I am also interested in trades, provided it includes cash. 

Cheers

K Kirkland

(717) 467-3793

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

Ha..ya beat me to it brother. Got the same email. That's a PA telephone area code, which means nothing today. You can spoof any number you want on a caller ID.

R.L.

No question this guy is a S C A M M E R ........ I called , texted, no answer.

He did call back once, no message.

R.L.

These folks will never ever give up, they all must Demo-craps and want everything for free.

As long as we keep as many Brothers informed of these scammers, the better off we are. Glad to see AR15.com slapped him down hard and fast!

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.