WTB Police 6 Ingram Machine Gun Magazines

BillP

Hi:

I just found one on Gun Broker. The problem with these magazines is that they are "hit & miss" on whether or not they will work with the  Ingram Police 6 machine gun. The 2 magazines that came with my gun worked. They did not have the arrow on the bottom. I purchased 2 more. One worked and the other did not. Both of the mags that  I purchased had the arrows on the bottom. Thanks.

I handled much of CURT EARLLS inventory for many years and we were very active with the model 6 , always had guns and mags. customers new to them always complained about the mags and breaking them from loading or putting them in backwards was NOT EASY . we almost always test fired any used guns and I found more than half the mags to have issues no matter the type . several times I planned to come up with a replacement solution but it never came to anything. trying to get that ^&*^%# old paper of many, I just wanted to crush them. a week long soak in WD-40 cured that.

right it was # 33 of the "will do 40 things" all I needed to do was read it. however putting soumi mag springs in DID help em a we bit .but with more than 117 thompsons in stock WHO CARED how a cheap look alike ran at the time? in 79 we were the highest priced dealer in the country and a mint in the box was under$1000.