BillP

WTB Police 6 Ingram Machine Gun Magazines

9 posts in this topic

Hi: I am looking for Police 6 Ingram magazines. I believe that they are called M6 magazines. There were different variations of them made. I would prefer the ones that don't have the arrow on the bottom.

they are on GB for $120 NIW...ive never seen one without an arrow and i own 20+

grab them while you can!

Dave

Hi: Does GB stand for Gun Broker? I checked the site yesterday and couldn't find them.

Hi:

I just found one on Gun Broker. The problem with these magazines is that they are "hit & miss" on whether or not they will work with the  Ingram Police 6 machine gun. The 2 magazines that came with my gun worked. They did not have the arrow on the bottom. I purchased 2 more. One worked and the other did not. Both of the mags that  I purchased had the arrows on the bottom. Thanks.

I handled much of CURT EARLLS inventory for many years and we were very active with the model 6 , always had guns and mags. customers new to them always complained about the mags and breaking them from loading or putting them in backwards was NOT EASY . we almost always test fired any used guns and I found more than half the mags to have issues no matter the type . several times I planned to come up with a replacement solution but it never came to anything. trying to get that ^&*^%# old paper of many, I just wanted to crush them. a week long soak in WD-40 cured that.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Hi: Did the "WD-40" soak repair the magazines?

right it was # 33 of the "will do 40 things" all I needed to do was read it. however putting soumi mag springs in DID help em a we bit .but with more than 117 thompsons in stock WHO CARED how a cheap look alike ran at the time? in 79 we were the highest priced dealer in the country and a mint in the box was under$1000.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Hi All,

IIRC, Apex Gun Parts bought out the remaining M6 magazines from Century who bought them out from the Auction down in Miami.  Google is your buddy.  There are several places on the interweb selling NIW M6 magazines.

HTH,

Grasshopper

Thanks. I have ordered one from Gun Broker. The problem with these mags as it is "hit and miss" on whether or not they will work with the Police 6 Ingram.  Someone stated that about 50% will work.