R.L.

Alleged Microsoft Support team.....

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Straight to you from the 3rd world in India. Wanna have some fun?? Dial 202-873-2578, they answer Microsoft Support. It's B.S. These POS claim they are located in Wash D.C...uhhh no. Same maggots that call and leave a message to call and say they are the IRS ot the Social Security Admin.They are scammers located in India. I send them "courtesy" calls throughout the day for fun when I'm bored. Something about their mothers and goats and other stuff I can't put to print!

R.L.

Have at it guys!

Edited by R.L.
typo

R.L.  the guys at longrangerifle.com spent maybe 3 hours constantly redialing that number doing exactly that. with the best example, they kept him on the phone more than 40min. for a repair with made up card numbers etc. he even claimed to be connected remotely to their computer and working repairs! they were speaking VERY SLOWLY, STRUGGLING WITH EVERY WORD LIKE I DO CUZ I'M OLD and the supervisor was on the line almost 15 min try to approve the card. I was high stepping for 2 days after that. THANX FOR THE NUMBER!  YOU GIVE GOOD THREAD ! MIKE

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com