401flightcranks

Looking for a Mac 10 front strap

5 posts in this topic

Looking for a Mac 10 front strap with the metal clip (Powder Springs?) as my M11-A1 does not have the larger slot that would accept a Cobray type strap with a button.  Reproduction is fine as its for a shooter and I can't find one anywhere.  I believe that the original ones are olive drab in color.  

Have Paypal or could mail a certified check or money order.

Thank you,

I am NO expert on all the various MAC  goodies, but if its out there you will find it at FTFINDUSTRIES.  I believe all the new ones are black for some reason . GRET FOLKS AND REASONABLE prices.  good luck ! mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

They don't have the older style, but thank you.

to 401 /  front strap is made from olive drab webbing  or from sling . with a squire cross stitch. front hanger ls made from a m1 garande or m14 sling hanger 

Well.  I tried out both M1 Garand and M16 slings today at a local gun show.  They are close, but they bind.  One seller told me that they were made from spring steel (can't be easily modified) and there are more bends in the original M-10 style hanger piece.