Sig Sauer P230SL 9mm Kurz Stainless Complete LNIB $549.00

YOUR PREMIER SOURCE FOR GERMAN SIG COLLECTIBLE FIREARMS!

I am offering a very nice gently used Sig Sauer P230 9mm Kurz (380) stainless pistol package. If you are looking at this ad, then you are familiar with the specs and features of this very nice carry pistol.

Package includes: Pistol, (2) stainless magazines, Hogue and factory grips with original grip screws, manual, factory plastic fitted box with nice original foam, proper test target and warranty card .

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM IN THEIR CITY/COUNTY/STATE.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

NOTE: Please carefully review the photos for details.The package is sold as is.

PRICING: $549.00.

SHIPPING: $30.00 USPS Priority Mail.

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order,Bank Cashier’s Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. There is an additional 3.0% surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information.

Thank you for your interest and please visit my website: Firearms Depot webpage

Please visit and Like my Facebook page: Firearms Depot

DSC05000.JPG

DSC05004.JPG

DSC05005.JPG

DSC05006.JPG

DSC05007.JPG

DSC05008.JPG

DSC05016.JPG

DSC05010.JPG

DSC05011.JPG

DSC05012.JPG

DSC05015.JPG

DSC05002.JPG

DSC05003.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot
added factory grip screws to description.

• 2 weeks later...