WTS: 1918 Marlin Bar; exc. $30k

BRMCII

Marlin BAR; .30-06; C+R; excellent condition; complete, correct; 98% original bluing; worn rifling; bright bore, no corrosion; stock appears to have been lightly sanded; fore stock excellent and Winchester marked; 16 mags; small parts; tool; $30k offers Brokered from savvy NFA C+R FFL; out on taxed F4; buyer pays tax, SH+I

JC Marlin-0.JPG

JC Marlin-1.JPG

JC Marlin-2.JPG

JC Marlin-3.JPG

JC Marlin-4.JPG

JC Marlin-5.JPG

JC Marlin-6.JPG

Edited by BRMCII

LOL! You guys are headed in the same direction, on the same highway with no exits to the same place, don't forget that! Anyway I got more MGs than both of ya because I'm over 65……ha ha!

BTW. it's posted other place too. So, why the quibbling? Buy the damn gun. For the next 24 hours, it is $30k. (10:20pM Wed. 3/27 until 10:20 Thur. 3/28))

BRDMERC,   NSL!  there was no attempt at quibbling (sic) I was so impressed after viewing such a standout example, I HAD to do something and just between you and I , believed it to be a shrewd marketing ploy because it would stand out. now that this thread has reached such high velocity, just maybe I was right?

22 hours ago, BRMCII said:

LOL! You guys are headed in the same direction, on the same highway with no exits to the same place, don't forget that! Anyway I got more MGs than both of ya because I'm over 65……ha ha!

BTW. it's posted other place too. So, why the quibbling? Buy the damn gun. For the next 24 hours, it is $30k. (10:20pM Wed. 3/27 until 10:20 Thur. 3/28))

Laughing with you, I'm just a couple off ramps behind.  At this point I like to say every day is a bonus day!     At 30k that's not bad (if I didn't already have a nicer one I'd seriously think about it)  Does the barrel date match?  How does it gauge?  For those that are considering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...