Woodstock 50.....WTF??

R.L.

So demented liberal retards( not to mention shyster promoters) are planning a redo of Woodstock in August of this year. The event will be held in Watkins Glen, N.Y. You gotta be fXXking be kidding me? That disgusting miscreant Miley Cyrus is one of the retards scheduled to perform in addition to a "multicultural" conglomeration of "rap" morons. I won't even dignify these idiots with the title of musician. That would be a great injustice to true musicians.

WTF, I don't remember this rap crap even being a thing in 69. In my book it still isn't, but what do I know.

One of the event sponsors is a group from Florida, "March for Our Lives" from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas H.S. of David Hogg fame. Remember that little ghey wad David Hogg and his butch cousin with the bald head.

That diminutive sissy boy had biceps smaller than my male dogs dxxk!! What a disgrace to the male gender...Yea I still believe in 2 genders. The others are pure nutcase bullshit. Man/Woman as God designed things. 

Anywho... this March for our lives group is a rabid anti-gun group, bent on depriving law abiding citizens( legal citizens..the only kind that counts) of your 2nd amendment rights.

And the beat goes on.....

FWIW,

R.L.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R.L. said:

So demented liberal retards( not to mention shyster promoters) are planning a redo of Woodstock in August of this year. The event will be held in Watkins Glen, N.Y. You gotta be fXXking be kidding me? That disgusting miscreant Miley Cyrus is one of the retards scheduled to perform in addition to a "multicultural" conglomeration of "rap" morons. I won't even dignify these idiots with the title of musician. That would be a great injustice to true musicians.

WTF, I don't remember this rap crap even being a thing in 69. In my book it still isn't, but what do I know.

One of the event sponsors is a group from Florida, "March for Our Lives" from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas H.S. of David Hogg fame. Remember that little ghey wad David Hogg and his butch cousin with the bald head.

That diminutive sissy boy had biceps smaller than my male dogs dxxk!! What a disgrace to the male gender...Yea I still believe in 2 genders. The others are pure nutcase bullshit. Man/Woman as God designed things. 

Anywho... this March for our lives group is a rabid anti-gun group, bent on depriving law abiding citizens( legal citizens..the only kind that counts) of your 2nd amendment rights.

And the beat goes on.....

FWIW,

R.L.

Hmm, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter...

• Like 1