$9,500 Transferable Sterling MkIV on a Wilson Sten Tube

Rivaltm

$9,500 and I pay your first stamp and shipping

Wilson Sten tube built as a Sterling MkIV, on a Form 4 in Kentucky. The Form 4 lists the model as "Sterling MK4 (Sten Tube)" 

This SMG is in great condition--it's been owned by our family since 2007 and probably only fired about 500 rounds in that time. Runs flawlessly.

Finish is a durable crinkle coat, looks to be over parkerizing. Finish is 90-95% with some "safe wear" knicks. 

Barrel is original British and in great shape--sharp lands and grooves, tons of life. (for the extra eagle-eyed, an IMA barrel is installed for the photos. The Sterling will ship with the original barrel). 

This will ship with one original 34 round magazine, parkerized, either a like-new or very well refinished "commercial model" magazine. Additional good-very good magazines available at additional cost. 

Stock lockup is a little finicky. Not sure if it's user error or if the back cap needs to be tweaked. Perhaps the more knowledgable Sterling aficionados can spot a solution.

I have two MkIV kits (one IMA barrel to go with them), along with about 20-30 magazines (20 commercial type, 10 military type). These are available to the buyer at additional cost.

References: 

I have a well established buying and selling history elsewhere, including NFA items. My username on Gunbroker, FalFiles, AKfiles, and AR15.com are all the same as my username here. No negative feedback for any of them. 

I'm always happy to pick up the phone and discuss with interested parties.

The local dealer who transferred this to us is still in business and available as a reference if needed (Steve Herberth of Falcon Defense Group).

Logistics:

I pay the first tax stamp if you're out of state!

Payment: Due with submission of the first Form 4. I do not accept credit cards. I do accept all other standard payment methods. 

Insured shipping covered by the seller.

Trades:

I am potentially interested in non-NFA Trades (plus cash in most cases): 

HK Pistols, particularly a MK23 or P7 

Sig P210 in 9mm (Swiss, not SIG USA)

HK SP5

SIG PE57 or AMT

FN G-Series FAL

FN Type 1 or Type 2 FAL semi Auto, para or standard (Belgian, not a US clone)

HK SL7 or SL6

HK91 in reasonable condition

AUG A1

Accuracy Int'l rifles, 300WM, .308, or 6.5 Creedmore

Steyr SSG-69 PI (original type with iron sights)

K31 with Diopter sights 

Sig (SAN) 552 Semi, 551 LB, 751 SAPR

Beretta AR70

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Edited by Rivaltm
Price Drop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

$11,500 shipped, first transfer paid. 100% up front. 

This is the last of the transferables I'm selling, let's get the paperwork started!

I'm happy to send this to Andrewski during the first Form 4 processing period for a once over on the buyer's dime. 

Edited by Rivaltm

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...