RAM LAKE LLC SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Peorms123@outlook.com. Matthew P. Troisi

RAM LAKE LLC. They email blasted out a list of guns. They supplied fake news F3’s and fake news FFL info. His email is: Peorms123@outlook.com

Name: Matthew P. Troisi

4540 Berkeley Lake Rd STE A

Norcross ,GA– 30071 
Bank Name: Chase Bank 
Account number: 553257533 
Routing number: 021000021

SCAM!

i called the real RAM Lake and Doug answered. He said he has had several calls and has notified the ATF Atlanta feild office.

Matt

Edited by Labanaktis

The REAL RAM LAKE LLC is listed below. I called the number and asked for “Matt” (how is listed on the fake news FFL copy emailed to me)  they said instantly do not send money!

Ram Lake LLC

4540 Berkeley Lake Rd Ste A
Norcross, GA 30071
Phone: 770-313-7315

The fake news email correspondence never had a actual name in the email, never had a actual phone number, the fake news email came across as RAM LAKE LLC but when you actually click on it, it’s not legit looking. They wanted bank wire because they have gotten fake cashiers checks in the past.... they would have had some history online. There is another on this forum saying they are a SCAM to.

matt

10 hours ago, Labanaktis said:

Thanks mstrmstr! I didnt know one could do that? I would also like to learn how to track or verify IP address's.

GOLD STAR for mstrmstr!

Matt

Thought some pics that were sent would be interesting. Q? how did he get a valid FFL and SOT from RAM LAKE??? 

NOTE the pic stamp is MINE

mp40,.jpg

mp40.,.jpg

S.W.D. M11 9-7.jpg

Edited by mstrmstr

A day late and many dollars short:  I had checked name, FFL, SOT all appeared legit.  I sent them money on Fri, saw this post today.  I thought it was odd that they would not take cashier check, did the wire transfer.  Photos, talked to them and now I see the number is different.  I sent to chase account, so how could they get it if account is bogus??  I will call Chase at 0900 and try to figure this out.  Prob just learned an expensive lesson.  I do not know how to track or Verify an IP address.  Be Safe,

I had this happen to me several years ago. It is sad but now I will only deal with known dealers(even for the extra $'s) and known members on here and HKPro. It is very sad that people have no honor in todays world!! The extra $'s are worth the piece of mind for me. A couple months ago a guy was trying to sell a HKG3K and had nice pictures(They were all my pics :()  Sorry this happened to you! Tommy

Edited by tobrooks

Update: Spoke to Chase would not even check the account # since I was not a chase customer.  I spoke to Dave from the real Ram Lake LLC, as stated he has been getting a lot of calls.  Also apparently ATF is not going to be involved since he did not sell or have any firearms.  I will speak to FBI later today.  I will update as info presents.  Be Safe,

• 2 weeks later...

I recalled Chase and they said they would shut the account down after investigation .. They didn't say when.  I am a Chase customer.

The photos I posted here are the ones Scammers sent me and I was nearly positive the M-11-9 was a old gun of mine I had sold. 

When I post here it always puts DB Guns on the pic( not on original photo.)

Just clearing the air. 

Edited by mstrmstr
spellin