rckellner11

WTK How to delete posts?

12 posts in this topic

Item is sold . How do i delete my posts? Contact me with info at   rckellner11@gmail.com or call me at 602-451-6955 I need to know how to use this new site! Thanks, Robert

1 person likes this

Robert:

Only Mods and Admins have the power to Delete or "Lock" Ads. Primarily because Scammers would be able to protect their Ads from Negative feedback and warnings… Also allows people to see what various items have sold for and to review the history of recent transactions on Sturm.

1 person likes this

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

What about the General and Semi forums board?  I haven't tried, but can an opinion or remark be deleted?  Some times in the heat of the moment things get said and posted, which when one wakes up the next morning, they think maybe it wasn't such a good idea, because big brother in NSA is surfing the net all the time.

5 hours ago, Khrut27Gg said:

What about the General and Semi forums board?  I haven't tried, but can an opinion or remark be deleted?  Some times in the heat of the moment things get said and posted, which when one wakes up the next morning, they think maybe it wasn't such a good idea, because big brother in NSA is surfing the net all the time.

In that case, I'd just ask that One of the Mods or Admins Delete the unfortunate comment. I don't think that would be a huge deal.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

7 hours ago, Khrut27Gg said:

Use the edit function and say something nice instead? Just a thought.

2 people like this

2016-01-17%2018.51.12_zpsqunk3rlf.jpg

8 hours ago, IGC said:

Yes!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

1 person likes this

National Rifle Association
Past President, The American Thompson Association
American Society of Arms Collectors
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Thompson Collectors Association
Carbine Club
Garand Collectors Association
International Ammunition Association
Contributing Writer, Small Arms Review Magazine
Co-Author, "Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, & Other Paper Items" Collector Guide
One of the "Other Authors" of "The Ultimate Thompson Book," by Tracie L. Hill
Eagle Scout, and Member of NESA

Ok, thanks David.  Another question I have;  Is there a way to post a photo of a firearm that I want to sell, without uploading it to a web link?  I like the way Facebook let's you post pictures from the computer.  Here,  I have tried to click and drag, copy and paste, nothing works.  That was one of the things about the old Sturm that I never cared for, because it adds redundancy creating a url link, and any tampering or changes to the link, deletes the photo in the add here.  Those free photo post sites have a ton of bloat ware.  Now for some real whining.  I wish the reply box had spell check.:D

I know you have had years to think this update all thru for the new Sturm, and I'm also interested to see the board do well, and be around for a long time, and I am not suggesting changes, just curious.  Thanks.

When the various membership levels are announced, there will be a non-commercial level that allows for uploading/hosting images directly to the site, negating the need to host them elsewhere.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, IGC said:

Great idea and you don't need to bother the Mods and Admins - just edit the Ad! Wish I'd thought of that.

1 person likes this

You could also just reword/edit into a totally new ad ...... If you didn't post a photo in the original ad.

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders

Paypal Required within 24 Hours /  US Postal Money Order Required within 5 Days

Email me DIRECTLY  at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM / IM's

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid."

"My gun is not illegal, it's just undocumented!"

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

55 minutes ago, Buddy H said:

You could also just reword/edit into a totally new ad ...... If you didn't post a photo in the original ad.

2 hours ago, aalbert said:

When the various membership levels are announced, there will be a non-commercial level that allows for uploading/hosting images directly to the site, negating the need to host them elsewhere.

Thanks David, I'll be looking forward to that announcement.

3 hours ago, Khrut27Gg said:

I wish the reply box had spell check.:D

If you have a MAC, it does...

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

1 person likes this

National Rifle Association
Past President, The American Thompson Association
American Society of Arms Collectors
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Thompson Collectors Association
Carbine Club