2 Consecutive Serial Numbered Cobray/SWD Mac 11's

ttoppins

Hey everyone.  Considering selling a couple of my early NFA items.  They are two consecutive serial number Cobray/SWD Mac 11's i.e. M11's M11/9 in 9mm.  I have the unfired original uppers for both of them.  They both have Lage uppers for them installed but only test fired a mag or two each.  One Lage is the Max 31 long upper that uses SUOMI mags.  The other is the Max 11 MK2 upper that is more compact with telescoping stock.  See attached pictures.  Finish on everything near perfect/excellent.  Reflection areas are oil.   Both of them have 3 lug adapters installed on the Lage barrels for easy suppression.  I got them early on but haven't fired them again since moving on to other things. I have numerous Suomi mags for them both coffin and drum styles.  I also have multiple Zytel style mags.  I don't have a picture of everything but took a couple quick pics of the lowers with lage uppers installed tonight.  I would like to get 10k each for them with choice of Lage upper and appropriate accessories with everything negotiable or 20k total for entire package with tons of extras.  I also have the original Cobray/SWD boxes for them.  Let me know if interested.  This is not a fire sale so no rush.  These are on Form 3 in Dallas TX.  Also keep in mind that Lage now makes an M16 upper for them.  I am actually up for mine on the wait list with Lage so you can have mine if you want to purchase it.  I have been notified that I have one available but haven't purchased yet.  I will eform once payment clears.  I also have a Viper 9 suppressor that we can negotiate if interested.  It goes on the native M11/9 uppers.  These are probably the most customizable and flexible NFA items for the money.  So many options and upgrades.

Thanks.  -Tony

IMG_7390.jpegIMG_7391.jpegIMG_7391.jpegIMG_7392.jpegIMG_7392.jpegIMG_7391.jpegIMG_7393.jpegIMG_7393.jpegIMG_7390.jpegIMG_7390.jpeg