WTS/WTT HK94 Shooter Grade Rifle

Hello, I have for sale or trade a nice shooter grade HK94 rifle. I have owned this gun for the last nine years and have shot it about 800-900 rounds. It shoots perfect and is a 90% finish gun. It has wear and patina on the high points. It is coded IH and has a fixed stock. This gun was not a safe queen . I believe this gun to be a California Department of Corrections gun because it has a stenciled serial number on the side of the receiver. Comes with three (3) aftermarket mags. Sorry, I do not know how to post pics but can send pics to your email or phone. It may take me a day or two to get them to you. I may also be willing to do a partial trade for the following items. 1) A nice shooter grade World War Two Luger with about 50%-60% finish. 2) MP40 mags, 3) A shooter grade Colt .25 caliber pocket gun with about 50%-60% original finish. 4) May also consider a World War Two Mauser with Nazi proofmarks again a shooter grade gun is fine. I value my gun at about $2200 but will work with you if we do a trade. Would prefer half trade half cash but am open to offers. My email is feldherrnhalle@hotmail.com or call or text (307) 670-3039 MDT. If no answer, please leave your name, phone number and a brief message and I will get back to you.