*SOLD* Colt M16

Rollin deuces

This is a full auto M-16 A1 carbine. Trijicon dot scope, serious inquiries only. Private seller, buyer to pay all transfer costs.

CONDITION: Used, Minor Wear
ITEM #: 966091419
BRAND: COLT MFG CO INC
CALIBER: .223 Remington (5.56 NATO)

$20,000 asking price have photo cannot post for some reason

text 6235129984

Edited by Rollin deuces

6 hours ago, Rollin deuces said:

CONDITION: Used, Minor Wear

ITEM #: 966091419
BRAND: COLT MFG CO INC
CALIBER: .223 Remington (5.56 NATO)

A simple Google search reveals that the above Item # is Not a Serial Number; it is the Item Number from an identical post on Guns America: Link: https://www.gunsamerica.com/classifieds/view/_966091419.aspx

Again, I'm willing to drive to the poster's location and verify his actual possession, current paperwork, condition, etc., if anyone from Sturm becomes involved in a deal with this New, Unknown individual regarding the above M16A1. If legit, there should be No issue with making arrangements for me to validate everything.

Edited by Precision Technology
Link Disappeared

Mr. Rollin Deuces.  Please don't be offended if a new Sturm seller has to put forth more information probably to include welcoming phone calls.  Pictures and a redacted form 3 or 4 to get started are good also.  Once you get established on here it will go smoother.  Many good people have had their money stolen trying to buy very expensive machineguns online.  Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

Sounds good just don't like being called a liar.  My wife set this account up on this site and just copied all info from gunsamerica site.  Not sure what's going on with serial number as she says there was no place to input a serial number.  Anyway I will post form 4 and pics later when I get home.

Great! it looks like you ain't from Nigeria.^_^

Unfortunately, we had ZERO scammers in NFA community a few years ago to gozillion scammers roaming around to steal our hard earned money now days.

It's sad but we've to be careful about it... glad you post some pic.

Good luck with your sale!

2 hours ago, Rollin deuces said:

Precision. When you drive to my place don't complain about the drive because it ain't a 30 minute drive from mesa.  Just saying

You are correct, it's usually around an hour and 20 minutes… But the way I drive, it would be just about half an hour! :D 

1 hour ago, Rollin deuces said:

Ya man I understand the trust issues. I hope it doesn't sell:)  im already having second thoughts

If you're having second thoughts and don't need the money, I'd strongly suggest that you do Not sell your M16A1. I've sold a few guns that I regretted parting with immediately after committing to the deal and would Not sell them again if I could go back and change the past. You can always post the gun later, however, it may be very difficult to replace something that you really covet and it will almost always cost you a lot more down the road.