FN FNC Transferable with S&H Sear Folding SF Stock $17,500

mbell556

This rifle is an exceptional example of the soft-shooting, piston-driven, select fire FN FNC assault rifle. Please look closely at the pictures to confirm the condition. This is a registered S&H sear weapon. All conversion work was done by Curtis Higgins of S&H Arms. This firearm is in pristine condition.
     This FNC comes with the 4-position fire control parts installed. This rifle has the factory 16.1" barrel. Upgrades include a very rare special forces folding stock, an over-sized FN AK5 cocking handle, a removable top rail and an FN SAW pistol grip. The FN factory SAW pistol grip is much more comfortable and better looking than the original pistol grip. The original pistol grip is included in this sale. The original cocking handle is also included. This rare FN Special Forces folding stock is not the standard "sporter para" stock seen on most of the imported FNCs. Very few of these stocks were imported.  Look closely at this stock. It is a beefed up version of the folding stock commonly seen on the para rifles. An original FN FNC fixed stock is also included in this sale.
     I have some spare parts and accessories that the purchaser will have the option to purchase if they want. I have firing pins, a new extractor, a new Green Mountain barrel, a spare used complete bolt and a B&T FN FNC rail handguard system. I will make a very good deal on these parts if wanted. The bolt and B&T rail are hard to come by.
    There are FNCs currently on the market priced a little higher and a little lower but none in better shape or with this rare stock.  
     Payment by check or certified funds to get the paperwork started. Currently on  a Form 4 in NC. I will pay for transfer to your dealer and shipping and insurance if purchased at asking price.

UZI FN FNC 048.JPG

UZI FN FNC 047.JPG

UZI FN FNC 046.JPG

UZI FN FNC 044.JPG

UZI FN FNC 043.JPG

UZI FN FNC 042.JPG

UZI FN FNC 041.JPG

UZI FN FNC 040.JPG

UZI FN FNC 039.JPG

UZI FN FNC 038.JPG

UZI FN FNC 037.JPG

UZI FN FNC 036.JPG

UZI FN FNC 035.JPG

UZI FN FNC 034.JPG

On 3/6/2019 at 9:23 AM, mbell556 said:

SPF

Rest assured, This should be a smooth transaction, the buyer is a regular customer of mine.

The buyer has my FFL/SOT and will mail you a copy with the check. If you have any questions on how to fill out the form 4 let me know.

Edited by bigbore