Current Market Value of HK P7M8 and P7M13?

Precision Technology

A friend wants to trade, one each, Factory Original, HK P7M8 and HK P7M13 pistols for some other stuff I have. Both pistols are Brand New, Flawless and sport the rare HK Factory Nickel finish. Each comes with Two New Factory Magazines - also with HK Factory Nickel finish. The guns have been in his safe for years and he is not sure where the plastic boxes, manuals, etc are but is looking for them. Since he does not presently have those standard accessories, I'm trying to accurately value the Pistols and Mags Only at this point. I'd like to be sure the trade is equitable and I'd appreciate opinions from knowledgable individuals as to what they believe the current market value to be for each pistol with two mags as detailed above. Thanks.

54 minutes ago, Josey Wales said:

For blued in that kind of shape WITH the box, manual, test target all accessories you are looking at $3-$3.4K for an M13 and up to $2,7K to $2.8K for an M8. Chromed would be more. Without the numbered boxes etc. less. Much less.

Wow!  I was thinking much less than that, but I haven't priced them recently.  I know the nickel finish is a premium...

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

5 hours ago, Josey Wales said:

For blued in that kind of shape WITH the box, manual, test target all accessories you are looking at $3-$3.4K for an M13 and up to $2,7K to $2.8K for an M8. Chromed would be more. Without the numbered boxes etc. less. Much less.

Thanks Kent - really appreciate the guidance - had no idea as to actual value. Stay Safe!

No problem Sir. But as I said, without that numbered box /accessories, those prices take a big hit. Collectors are willing to pay top dollar, but they want the original numbered box and such to pay those prices.

Your absolute best bet for researching current value is always the "completed listings" section of GunBroker. This shows you what a gun actually sells for, as opposed to what people list for but don't sell. Just because someone asks a certain amount on GB doesn't make it worth that, what people have actually been willing to pay does.

Edited by Josey Wales
add info

9 hours ago, wcbrowning said:

How much less with no boxes?

It is so hard to say...I for one am in the market for a stainless m13...I'd pay $4000 for it, but without a box I wouldn't even be interrested...doesn't help much, but I'd say you might get $2000 on gunbroker?  Most guys might simply want these for shooters...