WTB Colt M16A1 Gov Marked

SVFLLC

THATS RIGHT, YOU TELL EM AND KEEP IT STRAIGHT!  I OWNED 2 COLT M-16 A2's  marked " united states property' both were unfired and in the box from a PD deal one was serial # 23.    besides that if in the NFA registry its completely safe after all , the united states govt gave you permission to own it.   COME ON GUYS,  THINK B-4 you dump the clutch!  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a M16A2 new in the box PROPERTY OF US GOVT M16A2 I would consider selling. It is a rifle...Safe...Fire...Burst. There are not a lot of these that I have seen. It is definitely a collector gun and not a shooter. If you are interested please email sales@siafirearms.com

These guns were left over from government purchases by agencies that did not put them all into service and then auctioned them to the public when they changed to M4's. Needless to say "the public" was a few insiders who snatched them up add sat on them until the price doubled. 

Edited by cubedoctor