Ihuj

eMGunslinger

On 2/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, Twobravo said:

So who authenticated it? Cause it looks like it’s a gold painted gun with a Jerry rigged stock to me? Just saying I hope it’s been run through an authentication service.

Authentication service? Where would one find such a thing? I mean for coins sure there is PCGS or NGC. They move into firearms now?

• Like 4

Does the serial number of the scope match the number that’s stamped on the left side of the stock on the upper part of the pistol grip?

also what is the date stamp? It should be located on the bottom front of the receiver where the serial number is. A pic would be best. 1970s?

Edited by darkest2000

On 2/14/2019 at 8:59 AM, Twobravo said:
On 2/14/2019 at 8:59 AM, Twobravo said:

So who authenticated it? Cause it looks like it’s a gold painted gun with a Jerry rigged stock to me? Just saying I hope it’s been run through an authentication service.

No need to authenticate this if you know what you’re looking at.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, darkest2000 said:

Does the serial number of the scope match the number that’s stamped on the left side of the stock on the upper part of the pistol grip?

also what is the date stamp? It should be located on the bottom front of the receiver where the serial number is. A pic would be best. 1970s?

Ill double check the stock number to the scope its pretty hard to make out for obvious paint reason on the optics

Its a 1979

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2019 at 2:59 PM, Twobravo said:

LOL.  To authenticate what?

10 hours ago, Corpsegrinder88 said:

Good to see this one again.. its the real deal fellas. 

Of course it's real.  These aren't faked.  No clue what the other guy is even talking about "authenticate".

How it got to the US though.........that's another story......... 

• 3 weeks later...