Possible SCAM AlERT - boardpresident15@yahoo.com

HFTech

Anyone else get this?

boardpresident15@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 9:54 AM
Subject: For sale

1. Excellent condition Premay UZI $4,500 + Shipping

2. Smith & Wesson 76 C&R
Smith & Wesson 76 C&R 9mm SMG with one (1) S&W magazine. Both in excellent condition. Form 4. Former NYS DCS weapon. The weapon has new grips, the original grips are included. $8,600

3. Glock 21 Gen 4 RMR TB
Glock 21 Gen 4 milled for RMR, distressed grey and graphite black Cerakote, RM07 Trijicon RMR sight, 7 hi cap mags where legal, Streamlight TLR1 light, Glock factory threaded barrel and thread protector along with standard issue barrel, multiple holsters, original box and extras as provided by Glock. $1000

4.Hk Mark 23 MK23 Desert Tan NIB 1 of 500. Collector quality $2000
Posted 8 Oct 2018

I am offering an brand new Hk Mark 23 Desert Tan .45ACP complete package that has been part of my collection for many years. It is one of the estimated 500 Desert Tan models that Hk released in 1994. I am thinning out my Hk collection and this is one of many that will be listed here in the near future.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 10rd magazines,spent casing, manual, cleaning kit, cable lock and Hk tan soft case

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 10rd magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

5. Belgian FN FAL PARA w/Extras $3400
99% condition, unfired(outside factory) Belgian FN FAL Folder. Included is the sales are optic and bayonet shown.

6. Colt M16A2 Carbine $3000
This is an excellent condition Factory Colt M16A2 machine gun with a Colt 14.5" 1/7 twist pencil type barrel. Safe - Semi - Burst marked with the three round burst trigger group. It is an early M16A2 as it has an A1 style lower and upper but marked A2 all original Colt parts

7.FNC folder with S&H Arms sear installed
Reduced price again for quick sale, see below. Best price anywhere!  Final price drop!  

For sale- S&H sear already installed by S&H in a Howco import FNC folder with rare factory 16 inch barrel. Comes with brand new- never installed Stormwerks rail, fixed stock, original pistol grip, and 3 round burst kit already installed.  Thus, it has all 4 selector positions -safe, single, burst, and full auto. Fantastic condition.

Was asking $12,000

Well, a couple of things set off red flags. The Uzi is way too cheap. 

The mark 23 is way too cheap.

There are quite a few sentences that aren't 100% correct use of English, usually a good giveaway of a scammer. 

Finally, the Glock is for sale on this sight in the semi auto section. Same exact description! For sale by leonidas. 

So, it would appear someone is scamming?