M249/M240 custom made replica parts

Lunk

Hello everyone

I am an collector of replica m249/m240 and other lmg weapons, and want them to look as real as possible, with custom made steel barrels, real stocks and bipods and so on.

So I`m searching for someone that is a collector of the real versions, dont matter if its deactivated guns or functional, and that could custom make some decorative parts on some of my replicas, that has acces to a worksshop, or know someone that does.

Its all non sensitive parts that I would like help with, barrels would be made so that they can not function with the real guns.
I can buy real gasblocks, flashhiders, front sights and so on, and they are legal to ship to Sweden.

Have a nice day !

You might find it very hard getting what you want because of ITAR here & the Swedish version there. Lots of Americans wanting Spuhr Grenade Launcher Sight Mounts that simply cannot get them.

Thanks for the answer.

To make things perhaps a little easier : The replica`s that I am able to collect are airsoft versions, some of them are very well made and very nice for display.
So it would bassicly be a modified airsoft replica, which are legal to ship to most countries in the world.