Universal pintle to small pintle adapter needed

I'm trying to source an adapter that will allow an M23 Equilibrator cradle mount to fit onto an M3 tripod.  That would be a large male universal pintle on the M23 to a small male pintle that will fit into the pintle hole on the M3 tripod.  Anyone have the skills to make these for me?  I need them on a regular basis maybe 6 to 10 a year.  Thanks.

this is a simple device to make if you can cut metal 1 1/2" thick and weld. SARCO sells a mount with the large end for less than 75.00 you can cut it off that. THEY CALL IT THE "IMAGA MOUNT". I have no idea what its for.  cut the ears of a standard small pintle then weld the 2 together. so less than $125 and a little work might do it for you.? if you have a lathe it will be  REAL EASY. cheers mike

IT looks like some type of mortar tube mount. VERY AWKWARD DESIGN but a great source for parts. I made several mounts for movie studios and that large pintle saved me a LOT of machine time. I bought more than 15 at various times and found the lowest cost was 3 at a time.

SORRY  brain fade ! blame the meds if it helps the thought of what I had done woke me from a DEAD SLEEP !  what I described would have put two male's together ? maybe all the politically correct commercials went to my head ? I don't know, but the fact is the "imagi mount" has a large male.  I am so anxious to help sometimes I jump too fast.  again SORRY !  MIKE