Line of Suppressor Tools

Hello, all.

I've been designing and 3D printing a very successful line of suppressor tools for over a year now.  I designed them for my own cans that had no factory tools or tools that were lacking in some way. Then more and more people asked me to make tools for their specific cans and 3-lug adapters.  The high-impact ABS polymer won't scratch your mounts or front caps and I use spanner pins with no-mar rounded and coated ends.  All of my products come with a 'No-BS' guarantee.  If something goes wrong, I'll make it right.

My website is HERE.

The attached picture shows the latest product line, including the all-new wrenches for AAC TiRant, Dead Air Ghost and Wolf-9SD:

One-Ended Wrenches:
1. Silencerco Omega 9K/45K/Octane direct thread/piston mount wrench with included strap wrench adapter (at left).
2. Silencerco Three-Pin Wrench for Osprey, Saker front caps, etc.
3. Dead Air Wolf-9SD/Ghost Mount Wrench with included strap wrench adapter (at left).
4. Dead Air Four-Pin Wrench for Wolf-9SD, Sandman and Wolverine front caps.
5. NEW! Silencerco Spectre II Mount Wrench.
6. NEW! Dead Air Mask, which is for both the rear mount and front cap.
7. Liberty Regulator Mount Wrench.
8. Rugged Oculus Front Cap Wrench.

Two-Ended Wrenches:
9. Silencerco Octane Two-Ended Wrench, which features the direct thread/piston mount tool on one end and the front cap spanner on the other with included strap wrench adapter (at right).
10. Liberty Mystic-X Two-Ended Wrench, which features a mount tool on one end and a retainer ring spanner on the other.
17. New! Dead Air Ghost Two-Ended Wrench for front cap and 3-lug/direct thread mounts.
18. New! Dead Air Wolf-9SD Two-Ended Wrench for front cap and 3-lug/direct thread mounts.

Super Wrenches:
11. Rugged Obsidian Super Wrench, which features both open and closed-ended mount tools on one end and a front cap spanner on the other. This version was designed for tightening a suppressor mount to left-handed barrel threads while also including a fully-enclosed mount torquing capability.
12. Octane Super Wrench, which features the direct thread/piston mount and short 3-lug spanner tools on one end and the front cap spanner on the other with included strap wrench adapter (at right).
13. Hybrid Super Wrench, which features the direct thread/piston and front cap spanner tools on one end and the piston housing tool on the other with included strap wrench adapter (at right).
16. New! AAC TiRant Super Wrench for mounts whether on or off your weapon's barrel with the open and closed ends and there's a three-pin spanner for the front cap.

Three-Lug Torque Tools for 1 inch sockets:
14. Three-Lug Mount Torque Tool (Male).
15. Three-Lug Adapter Torque Tool (Female).

Like our FB page here:
tinyurl.com/warrenitllc

Pricing:
Two-Ended and Super Tools (9 - 13, 16-18) are $50 for the first one and $25 for any additional wrench.

One-Ended Tools (1 - 8) are $35 for the first one and $25 for any additional One-Ended wrench.

Three-Lug Torque Tools (14, 15): $25 shipped or $20 with any other tool.

All tools are 3D printed from high-strength ABS polymer and are guaranteed against breakage. If you break it, we'll replace it.

All prices include First Class Shipping with tracking.

Thanks!

Chase

Marketing Pic 1-23-2019.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...