WTB Lahti L39 Barrel

Christian Soldier

I believe the guys at ANZIO are still offering new brls for the 39 lahti. don't hold me too this but the last price I heard was $2500. for a original profile example. I just sold a mint original brl for that same price. I may convert another gun to the U.S. 20x103 chamber. if I do I will have another MINT original to sell so check back with me if you don't get it done.  I have mixed emotions at this stage about the conversion. when I started the process the U.S. brass was a steal compared to the orig cal but now the prices have gone up. of course the performance gain is still there. at least 30% maybe more. I left my bolt alone and chose to rebate the rims on all my brass. this saves the gun for future restoration .

I spent 5 years on that project.  I own all the tooling, etc.   The minimum order qty is 5 and the price is 3K finished at last go around (not sure that's current).  These are hot blued and ready to screw in.  Match grade rifling, much nicer than originals.  In order to screw it in correctly I redo the threads in the receiver and you can hand screw the barrel in until the last 5 turns and then use the tool in the kit to go the rest of the way.  No 5' breaker bars needed!