What do you all think about binary and echo triggers!?

Thumpy

I was curious what you all thought about the binary and or echo triggers. They are the ones that are safe/semi/binary or echo depending on witch one it is. Semi is semi then the binary/echo is fire on the pull and fire on the release. yea what’s your thoughts on them? An if you own one or both of them how much trigger time do you have with it?

SURPRISINGLY the rate of fire is not that much greater , but you do notice a difference of course. I only have about 600 rnds through one and was not that impressed. the biggest improvement for me was in a "double tap" situation. I managed several double strikes on an 18" plate at 100 yrds . on examination I was a bit worried about longevity . the whole thing looks a bit fragile and it may not like a lack of service. only time and use will answer those questions

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 11:47 PM, tcgoll said:

I have heard that they will be covered under the new bump stock ban. I was considering buying one but will have to wait and se3

I have talked to fostech personally a couple of times they are not banned page 83 on the bumpstocks ban says it email fostech they can send you the link that to the atf paper that says they are still good Togo.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:42 AM, mike todd said:

SURPRISINGLY the rate of fire is not that much greater , but you do notice a difference of course. I only have about 600 rnds through one and was not that impressed. the biggest improvement for me was in a "double tap" situation. I managed several double strikes on an 18" plate at 100 yrds . on examination I was a bit worried about longevity . the whole thing looks a bit fragile and it may not like a lack of service. only time and use will answer those questions

Thanks mike for your response! Witch trigger do you have? I have both I think the echo trigger works much better then the franklin i only have about 500ish rounds trew the triggers. The echo is starting to smooth out and break in it seems. But Ik exactly what your saying about longevity of the triggers they seem cheaply made in all honesty.