Beretta 92 Stock Competition, Polytech AK47 "Galil" model & Action Arms Uzi 9mm Model B

PGT

Adding a factory custom shop Beretta 92 Stock Competition model.  This is a DA/SA frame safety gun made in Italy during the mid 90's for IPSC competitions.  It has a front barrel bushing and lock-ring, extra checkering front and rear, higher cut beavertail, thin aluminum grip panels and of course the oversized frame safety ambi levers.  

BH date code and two mags (one with proper Elite style base-pad). This was used as Beretta intended...to shoot with.  A few high spots are showing slight wear but nothing some cold blue won't hide.  I got this as a good candidate to hard chrome.  Barrel shows beautiful plum color and early style lock-ring with set screw.   $1975/shipped (typically go in the mid-high $2k range if mint/unfired).

Q8D3OP2h.jpg

Tdb5whMh.jpg

i6lPK6eh.jpg

Please note; I included a "Team Beretta" lock-ring wrench from a 12ga. The spacing is correct but the tabs need to be ground down to fit this style lock-ring. The proper 9mm tool from my other 92 Combat doesn't fit either so I grabbed this as its as close as I could fine.  Any normal spanner wrench works fine of course....but this one says Beretta on it and fits in the case.

• 1 year later...