PGT

Beretta 92 Stock Competition, PTR91 w/ G3 Wood, WCA SIG 551, Polytech AK47 "Galil" model & Action Arms Uzi 9mm Model B

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Used SigSauer/West Coast Armory 551.  Minimal use but not new/unfired.  No certificate of authenticity but is clearly marked SigSauer 551 and has the proper WCA 551 parts (steel pinned lower, Swiss handguard, grip, etc).  $2650/shipped.  Pics pending.

Brand new, SAN/Swiss Arms 551P as imported by JDI.  One of 50 complete pistols made; 14.3" barrel.  No more complete 551's will be made.

$$SOLD  Certified funds, USPS money orders or personal check accepted (with time to post of course).  Will ship from my FFL, insurance extra.

A2RHt9k.jpg

UgJcRuIh.jpg

Edited by PGT

Action Arms Uzi Model B in 9mm.  Also includes sling (not shown).  $1550/shipped

MQMWSGrh.jpg

f6zVKxfh.jpg

5WkALzMh.jpg

Posted (edited)

Polytech Galil model (sidefolding tube metal stock, 1" longer than normal 56S fixed wood stock).  $2500/shipped

YXtCQlah.jpg

yb67v9eh.jpg

Edited by PGT

pm sent 

Pm sent

Please send me an email I'm interested in the Sig 551.

Classiccorvette1967@yahoo.com

551P is SPF

551P is sold/pending funds.

Adding a like-new PTR100 model PTR 91 with upgraded G3 rear sight, sling, G3 wood and original ODG plastic.  $1040/shipped to lower 48 (CA/MA if possible, will be more since my local FFL won't ship to them but my SOT will).  Happy to keep the wood if you want a lower price.  Also have a brand new walnut palm-rest grip available for $100 (from RTG)

peGR8ish.jpg

Edited by PGT

Adding a factory custom shop Beretta 92 Stock Competition model.  This is a DA/SA frame safety gun made in Italy during the mid 90's for IPSC competitions.  It has a front barrel bushing and lock-ring, extra checkering front and rear, higher cut beavertail, thin aluminum grip panels and of course the oversized frame safety ambi levers.  

BH date code and two mags (one with proper Elite style base-pad). This was used as Beretta intended...to shoot with.  A few high spots are showing slight wear but nothing some cold blue won't hide.  I got this as a good candidate to hard chrome.  Barrel shows beautiful plum color and early style lock-ring with set screw.   $1975/shipped (typically go in the mid-high $2k range if mint/unfired).

Q8D3OP2h.jpg

Tdb5whMh.jpg

i6lPK6eh.jpg

Please note; I included a "Team Beretta" lock-ring wrench from a 12ga. The spacing is correct but the tabs need to be ground down to fit this style lock-ring. The proper 9mm tool from my other 92 Combat doesn't fit either so I grabbed this as its as close as I could fine.  Any normal spanner wrench works fine of course....but this one says Beretta on it and fits in the case.