2 or 3 MG’s for one, step inside(and pre May’s)

damcv62

Have a couple MG’s I’m toying with the idea of trading up for something else. 2 for 1? 3 for 1? Let me know what you have, what you are thinking. I’d look at M16’s, colt m16a1’s, HK sears, M60 beltfed, heck just about anything. I have other items to trade, can add cash. Or you might have to add, depending on what you have. Worst case I can say no. These guns are on my books here in central Pa, so can arrange a meeting if you’d like to come look. Have many references for many $10k+ deals, efile(well the gov shut down is putting a damper on that). 

Also interested in pre may HK MP5’s.

My guns:

1. M2 carbine, inland M1 that was rearsenealed at some point, clean gun

2. Vector Uzi- nice little subgun, very useful, parts are easy to find, conversion kits, mags, all easy to find. (Have a couple)

3. Sten tube gun, Wilson tube, looks new

4. Reising- have a couple of these

5. Have a bunch of other guns that could possibly be part of a trade for a higher end gun, I’ll get some photos posted  

Email me or message me on the site. sales@tpimports.com

Thanks,

Donald 

Edited by damcv62

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have two Post Sample belt guns that are just sitting here collecting dust.  The first is a DOT 44 MG34.  Here is one of Mongo's videos of it running.  Look 1:41 to watch it.  

The second Postie is a real 1968 HK21.  I got it to cut up for a parts kit, but just couldn't do it.

SN150615.jpg

SN150614.jpg

SN150616.jpg

Edited by pstidan

• damcv62 changed the title to 2 or 3 MG’s for one, step inside(and pre May’s)