WTS: Swedish K built on Wilson tube with many extras, ***SOLD***

nh_joe

*** GUN IS SOLD, PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS ***

For sale:  Swedish K (built on Wilson tube) with many extras, $16,500

I purchased this Wilson tube Swedish K about 12 years ago and immediately sent it off to John Andrewski for some TLC.  John smoothed out the welding, modified the receiver for coffin and drum magazines, and painted it.  When it left his shop it was in "as new" condition.  Due to John's work, this tube gun appears indistinguishable from a factory folded gun (see photos).  Gun is in excellent shape.  Accessories and magazines are military surplus and are in good+ shape.  I've probably put 3000-4000 rounds through this gun and it has been flawless in function.  I just don't shoot it much and have decided to sell it.

Many detailed photos are available at:  https://imgur.com/a/feF2FU9  
Items are as pictured.  What you see is what you get.  Photos have been cropped and resized but not altered in any other way.

Includes:

Swedish K built on Wilson tube with removable magazine well and receiver modified for coffin and drum magazines

Extras and spares:
De-milled select-fire receiver sections (as pictured)
Spare complete bolt
Three spare mainsprings
Ejection port cover
Front sight adjusting tool
Two spare Swedish K barrels
Two spare Suomi barrels
Two spare triggers
Two spare sears
Front and rear sight parts
Four spare extractors
Misc spare small parts as pictured
12 Suomi drums (one appears to be numbers matching)
9 Suomi coffin magazine with one loader
24 Suomi (SA marked) 36-round stick magazines
Factory manual, copies of US Military manuals, and copy of article on Swedish K from Machinegun News

Gun is on a Form 4 in New Hampshire.

Price is $16,500 with 100% payment in full by certified funds up-front.  I will cover the first $200 transfer tax.  I will also cover shipping with insurance.  All items except the receiver and attached parts will ship directly to the buyer once funds clear.  The receiver must wait until the NFA paperwork clears and then will go to your SOT dealer (or, if you live in New Hampshire, it will go directly to you).

Please contact me at nhjoe1@gmail.com with any questions.  This is listed on a few forums, so first unconditional "I'll take it" received by email gets it.

Thanks,
Joe

0LI2H9u.jpgw69RL9F.jpgKdKQEfN.jpg

Edited by nh_joe
sold