WTS H&K MP5'S

gordon s

These are from my personal collection, used but never abused, have been well maintained, stored in climate controlled area. The H&K MP5 sets the bar for the modern submachine gun, and is the gem of many collectors!    HK MP5K Fleming sear gun 98-99% with polymer SEF lower and Fleming K stock only $47k,  HK MP5A3 S&H sear gun 97-98% with polymer SEF lower, paddle release and slimline forearm, only 45k, HK MP5A3 Qualified sear gun 98% with Navy burst lower, paddle releas and slimline forearm only $OLD,  HK MP5A3 Fleming reg. rec. 95% with metal SEF lower and threaded barrel with flash hider onlly  $OLD , HK Fleming sear 99% $OLD. All have original finish as purchased, no refinish needed. Payment in full on purchases, unless negotiated and all transfers and shipping costs paid by buyer. Transfers on form 4 from OK, have references , thanks gordon     

Edited by gordon s
Marked items $OLD
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

New year special,  purchase any mp5 variation and will throw in a complete check up and refinish if desired from S&H Arms, not necessary as these have been in my collection 20 - 30 years, never rented and maintained in immaculate condition. Never been a fan of refinished guns, tried to stay away because it usually was required from some previous abuse , that said, buy with confidence and only the best, HK all the way, thanks gordon 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's make a deal, if interested in HK class 3, do not settle for less, plenty of rentals have been refinished and sent to market, none here, only the best from my collection, am previous SOT, many references from the sturm, all serious offers will be considered, thanks gordon

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You deserve the best, the panic will be over soon and back to politics as usual, will consider trade in non NFA items. Referral fees to dealers when transfer approved, thanks gordon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/9/2019 at 11:44 AM, gordon s said:

Will trade for gold, silver, land, or non NFA items, thanks gordon

I have a building lot near Carolina Beach 0.63 acres listed for $79,000 that I would be willing to trade for near equal value

for an MP5, Mac10, Sig MCX, Uzi model B or M6a3

I am already listing the property at a loss so as long as we can get close I will be happy.

William Gentry

919 225-9272

WillsRN2000@yahoo.com

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/reo/d/wilmington-063-acre-lot-near-carolina/7196826730.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Buy from Gordon with confidence!! I just completed an UZI bolt transaction with him and communication was above and beyond..  When the average wait time came around he was on the phone with ATF checking status, unprompted!

Thanks Gordon for the fantastic NFA experience.

Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...