WTS Stoner 63 Barrel - $2500

F4L

For sale:  Original Stoner 63 barrel (5.56).

I'd say the condition is "very good" or better, but please see all the high res. photos and you can decide for yourself.  E-mail me if you have questions.

Measured with an AR15 5.56 throat erosion gauge, the erosion measures approximately the same as brand new 5.56 AR15 barrels we have measured in our shop.  The bore it bright, clean, and has deep rifling. There is no pitting inside the bore and some very light rust on the outside which can be seen in the photos. There was a lot of dried grease/wax on the outside that I cleaned off with solvent and a cotton cloth.

• length (bolt face to end of threads) is apx. 19.75"
  • overall length of the barrel (including flash hider) is apx. 21.75"
  • weight:  32.7 oz
  • gas block journal is apx. .625" diameter

The number "184" is on the block and the barrel. There's also an "N" on the barrel in front of the gas block. Just in front of the extension, there's a "P" inside a diamond. In the same area there's also what appears to be an "M 4". And in the same area there is what appears to be an "S" as well. 

$2500 shipped or make me an offer.  Cashier's check, money order, or personal check (allowing 10 business days to clear before shipping).

See all full resolution pics here:   https://www.firearms4less.com/pics/stoner63Barrel/index.html

E-mail if you have questions.

Brennan | Firearms 4 Less, LLC

IMG_6071.JPG

IMG_6057.JPG

IMG_6060.JPG

Edited by F4L

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...