M134 mini gun rotor, brand new garwood

Have a brand new garwood M134 mini gun rotor for sale. These have been ever harder to find, if you have a mini or are building a post sample you know this is the heart of the system. With the current legal troubles garwood is having who knows if they will even be avablibe again. I got my gun up and running, so can sell off some of the extras I collected over the years. If you want more photos just let me know, you are welcome to view it in central Pa. I also attend most of the big MG shows, can bring it along, and am willing to deliver it if the buyer pays expenses. Can provide many references for $10k+ deals, if you want more photos please email me. If you are looking for other parts the couple of photos with the table full of stuff has all the extras I currently have, just email me. 

Seems like the site doesn’t like my other photos  I’ll try to get them uploaded else where. 

Payment by check, wire, MO, cash, gold, silver, other guns, machine gun parts, also looking for a slant back or uparmored hummer in trade. Always buying and taking trades. 

Had to add, willing to take payments on this, need a couple of months? Just let me know what you were thinking. 

Price is $7,500

Thanks,

Donald 

dmclean@tpimports.com

18DCD5AE-6329-4A1F-B6C7-33DCABA302C6.jpeg

C8B95EBC-A191-45EA-A49C-48E810A4D5A2.jpeg

1794DC6B-30CF-4117-9DFE-DC7B9680B868.jpeg

4EAF46D1-8A93-41DE-933C-49C5CD6F0000.jpeg

Edited by damcv62

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...