SOLD: SIG P226 X-5 Supermatch, 9mm NIB: $4,800

Firearms Depot

I am offering a brand new imported Sig P226 X-5 Supermatch 9mm pistol package. The package includes: new pistol, (2) 19rd magazines, sight adjustment tool, factory lube, test target, owners manual, cardboard box and plastic box.

The Super Match is all about speed and performance. Innovations include a straight match trigger, new sport takedown lever, and fully adjustable target sights.

FEATURES:
- Black G-10 grips
- User-adjustable SAO straight match trigger
- Fully adjustable target sights
- Aluminum jet funnel and magazine base
- M1913 Picatinny accessory rail
- Stainless steel frame and slide
- Extended magazine catch
- Sport takedown lever

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 19  round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $4,800.00 including shipping to your FFL.

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

CONTACT: Please contact me at bob@firearmsdepot.us with your questions.

Thank you for looking and check me out here:

www.facebook.com/firearmsdepot & www.firearmsdepot.us 

X5 Supermatch4.jpg

X5 Supermatch.jpg

X5 Supermatch2.jpg

Edited by Firearms Depot
SOLD! More on order from Germany.