SOLD: Transferable Fleming Sear in SEF Pack

Rivaltm

Sold at $29k to GM/West Palm Beach. Transaction completed. 

Fleming HK conversion sear, on a Form 4 in Kentucky. 

Both the sear and pack are in excellent condition. I disassembled the pack to confirm the sear's serial and check its physical condition. 

This sear has been owned by the same person since 2007. In that time, it was used to fire approximately 500 rounds, likely less. 

When last sold it came installed in an HK53; this time it's being sold either as:

a) Pack and housing only OR

b) Installed in a lightly used PTR9CT with an A2 stock (+$1500)

Logistics:

I pay the first tax stamp if you're out of state!

Payment: Due with submission of the first Form 4. I do not accept credit cards. I do accept all other standard payment methods. 

Insured shipping covered by the seller.

If you do choose to purchase the PTR9CT, that can be shipped as soon as payment clears as it's a non-NFA pistol. Stock obviously can't go with the pistol if the sear and gun go separately.

I have not sold on this forum often, but have a well established buying and selling history elsewhere, including NFA items. My username on Gunbroker, FalFiles, AKfiles, and AR15.com are all the same as my username here. No negative feedback for any of them. 

I run my transfers through a local SOT. He double checks the transfer papers and will handle shipping. He transferred this sear in and is familiar with both me and the sear if you'd like a reference of sorts to confirm that this is the real deal.

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1356.png

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

Edited by Rivaltm
Price Drop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am here. We talked on Wednesday and I’ve been out of the country since Thursday morning. 

At the time we last spoke we hadn’t finalized a deal. If you’re available for a call Tuesday, email me a time that works for you. 

(all of this is also in the last email)