WTS: Ed Brown's 1911 Bench Reference CD $34.99 shipped. Reduced $25.00 shipped

Ed Brown's 1911 Bench Reference CD $34.99 shipped. REDUCED $25.00 shipped SOLD

Introduction & Acknowledegements
Most of our ideas for new products come from our customers. Without a doubt, the most requested product we have everhad has been this book. When I made the decision to do one, I had no idea what I was getting into. This book is the most difficult project I have ever attempted. I am a machinist, tool & die maker, CNC programmer, designer, and pistol smith. Somewhere along the way, I became an author. I don't know really how it happened as I certainly wasn't educated as one.My goal in this book was to present practical facts and photos in a format that one could acquire cheaply, and actually putto use immediately on the workbench. I sincerely hope that goal has been reached.This book reflects our efforts to supply you, our most valued customer, the best information possible. Inside you'll findvaluable information accumulated from my 30+ years of working with the 1911. I did not go to some secret school orcollege to learn the information provided therein, but gained it the hard way. By doing, making mistakes, and redoing.The information presented here should by no means be represented as the only way to do a job. It's just one way we havefound that is successful, and will work for most of the people, most of the time. If you have a better way of doing a job, you have probably learned, as we have, the hard way - don't abandon it. I built my business by learning how to do thesame thing even better. Please do not think your way is wrong because we may have shown a different way. Althoughbooks on the 1911 are rare, there are others, and we do not profess to have studied them all. We may show a differentway of doing a job than another book might. Again, do not consider this book to be anything other than the way we dothings.One might wonder why a book like this with so much valuable information should be sold so cheaply. After all, one trip to a pistol smith can easily cost over a hundred dollars. This was my marketing idea. Why not sell the book at nearly cost,so that everyone can share in the information that we have made a business of. It is not our intention to make a profitwith the book, but to stimulate the sales of our parts through the inexpensive distribution of information. Now you knowwhy the book is so cheap, you should be able to afford to purchase some parts. If you need anything for the 1911, call us.Ed Brown Products Inc. 43825 Muldrow TrailPerry, MO 63462 Phone: 573-565-3261 Fax: 573-565-2791 www.edbrown.com

Use this step-by-step instructional disk for information and detailed photos on disassembly, reassembly, maintenance and proper handling of your 1911. Also includes complete installation and fitting instructions for practically all accessories. Plus, read numerous chapters on trouble shooting and reloading. Runs on PC or Mac with CD-ROM drive and graphics type operating systems such as Windows. Adobe Acrobat Reader included. 

Technical Information

Author: Ed Brown
Summary of Material: 

Step-by-step instructions and detailed photos for disassembly, reassembly, maintenance and proper handeling of your 1911. 
Notes: 
Also includes complete installation and fitting instructions for practically all accessories.
Numerous chapters on trouble shooting and reloading.
Runs on PC or Mac with CD-ROM drive and graphics type operating systems such as Windows.
Adobe Acrobat Reader included.

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2428.JPG

Edited by Rodney's Distributors