Swedish K finish

pa123guns

Can anyone tell me what shade of duracoat will match the Swedish K green finish?  The duracoat that is advertised as Swedish k is a grey finish.  I am looking for the "Volvo green" or "pea green".

Also what type of finish did the grips come from factory?

Thanks for the help! 

Here is a link to Duracoat Swedish K green.

http://www.lauerweaponry.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=646

Looking at it to me its too dark, like it has too much brown in it. i have an original Swedish m/45c barrel shroud that is green and its not the same shade as they shown at the link above. They have other shades too but I have not gotten around to trying to determine which one matches best.

I am not sure about the original Grip finish, but none of them have looked very "glossy" to me. Most to me look like just a regular or satin stain to the wood if anything at all, no shiny polyurethane. Numrich's has some for sale, but they look old and dingy, not a great example of what they would have looked like new from the factory. Here's a pic from a Gustav M45 parts kit at www.whatacountry.com  that shows the color and the grips pretty well.

412110501.jpg

I hope this isn't too bad a hijack, but has anyone ever seen a Swedish K blued? I have been looking for pics of an example and am coming up with nothing. I have one to finish and cannot decide between Parkerizing or Blued. Any pics would be much appreciated. PM and I can get you my email. Thanks

Edited by Tall Pine