M2HB 50cal transferable machine gun

Autogun

This is a fully transferable Browning M2HB 50 caliber machine gun.

This gun comes as pictured with Tripod , T&E and pintle.

Also includes box of links and extra Sterlite Barrel.

This gun manufacture is listed as Browning.

This gun is on a form 3 in Florida.

Gun has been fired as we fired about 200rds thru it without a malfunction.

Buyer responsible for shipping

Price is 32000.00 or trade ?

• 2 weeks later...

my first thought was give the guy a break and some time . he will get it right, BUT that's about the 5th request for receiver markings and  NADA. might be better of leaving this one where its at. I seem to recall a like post a few months back for almost the same thing from an "estate" or such and no promise about it running. at the same time they offered a.30 BRNG "suffering" the same fate. it might have been offered at some "other " source . but the typed description layout was the same, back ground the same, lack of info the "SAME" IGNORED REQUESTS "THE SAME" for some reason I cant make THE SAME GET ANY LARGER ? maybe its the SAME PROBLEM, I don't know what i'm doing?      SAME ON ME! see ya later   SAME PLACE, SAME GUY, SAME ATTITUDE .

Are your images strategically out of focus? Hold the camera/phone steady, wait for it to autofocus or half click the shutter button (if its a camera phone, tap the screen to autofocus directly over the serial number or receiver markings) and take the shot while holding your breath in. 

Given the rampant amount of fraud in this business, it pays to be thorough and detailed in your listings. 

Edited by nfakrazy

EASY GUY!  IGNORE can cause more harm than FRAUD we know how to deal with that!  when a question comes out its usually for a GOOD reason. in many cases LACK of info is LACK of KNOWLEDGE about what is important to establish value and nobody here wants to "punish" someone that just doesn't know. OR change some one's attitude when you get right down to it. that takes care of itself with failure or success. after "30 years in business" and dealing in class 3 just a short time it reasonable to believe one KNOWS what IRS XXXXX means .  Thank GOD its not my place to correct things people post, but I can and WILL do what ever it takes to get the  true grit.  the difference in todays value is only somewhere around $15,000.00 NO BIG DEAL in this case I guess. BUT had it been C+R I would have been all over it and most likely way to late.  many attempts were made to clear it up and remained unanswered so you got the response the post deserved nothing more and certainly nothing less. everything fits as it should now and I can continue my search.  THANX for the info mike 

If you look at when the questions were asked it was over the Veterans day holiday.

I answered and posted pics soon as I returned this morning.

I have also requested the info from ATF from FOIA as someone requested.

This gun is C&R eligible and I haven't seen a transferable for 15000.00 in over ten years.

Its for sale if interested if not no biggie and thanks for looking.

ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE OF "SHORT READING" I said "difference of $15,000.00" not $15,000.00.  and C+R? good luck with that one my friend  ALL 3 of my recent FORCED IRS # changes LOST a previous C+R classification  costing me a fortune in 2016 and 2017 because the registry was NOT up to date and my transfer was the ONLY thing they could control. several M-2 's have hammered at more than $50k this year and last or so close it counts.  I HONESTLY believe no foul was intended and understand the HOLIDAY, its ONE I DONT FORGET.  we bought  out the WWI and WWII museum at PICOUTCHO PEAK, AZ with those 2 pickup beds full, I have worked hands on well over 100 originals including GENERAL MOTORS #1 and #2 and this would be the FIRST original with a BLANK SIDEPLATE encountered.my last foid was 17 months or danged close. NO WORRIES its worth the money your asking what ever it is and should not last much longer with your answers out front now

I know of  some history on the gun and what you see is what you get.  It is C+R as is everything now that was amnesty registered in 68' (give or take how they entered them from the application date or approval date?)   The IRS number tells us this.  An FOIA on this gun won't really disclose any more than what you see in the pictures and what the seller provided.  This gun sat in collection for many moons with, I believe the original registrant, until it transferred relatively recently.  HTH

Well, would you look at that. Photos,and responses. An IRS serial number. Bueno. I guess if you can prove it's over 50 years old, you can argue C&R, right? A sideplate gun for sure. As "Browning" didn't make 50's. Unless you are talking about J.M. himself, and he didn't make M-2's.