WTS: Heckler & Koch (HK) UMP 45 Post-86 MG and Gemtech UMP Silencer $2200

Spreadfire Arms

I have a used Post-86 Dealer Sample HK UMP 45 with Gemtech UMP silencer. The HK is all factory with a 0-1-2 trigger pack. It is a registered machine gun but in its current state only has semi and 2RB settings. This is obviously solved with installation of a F/A trigger pack. 

When I got the silencer the quick detach mount did not correctly seat on the flange on the barrel. As such I contacted Gemtech. This is a known issue, as Gemtech said, due to the variations in the flange on the barrel. Gemtech had me send them the MG and silencer and they threaded the barrel .578 x 28 and modified their silencer to match the threads. They also added a thread protector. I have test fired the weapon and silencer and it works correctly without baffle strike.

Comes with one factory magazine. I may have a few more but I have to make sure I have them before I say I do. Both are on a Form 3 in my inventory and will be e-Filed to you. PD Demo Letter is required for the MG. I am not looking to separate the items nor am I looking to cut them up into parts kits.

Asking $2200 delivered UPS/FedEx Ground to lower 48. Can accept business check/certified funds via photo of check front/back, or via CC (Visa/MC/Amex) +3.5%. Buyer’s responsibility to obtain PD Letter.

I will take pictures shortly and post. Any inquiries please contact me via email at spreadfirearmsREMOVETHIS@aol.com or post below. I will monitor this thread periodically so email is probably easiest way to get a hold of me.

Spreadfire Arms

FFL/SOT 03

Austin, TX

Edited by Spreadfire Arms