Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jager35

Trades for vechicles?

1 post in this topic

Have people traded NFA items before on here ? I’m am about to move overseas and want to sell my vintage collector restomod Land Cruiser or possibly trade it for a transferable HK sear weapon or a M16 etc , I like historical items too. I will be living abroad for over a year and thought it would be easier to do a trade  like this rather than have to store my rig that whole time . The state I’m goig to reside in upon my return is not set in stone yet , but it will most likely be in Texas or a state with similar laws for NFA items . 

•  

atjrbmm57vgalh

About the truck it’s a 1986 Toyota Bj73 that was imported from Spain and custom built for the  owner of a parts distributor for custom Australian land cruiser parts . I have lots of pics and a link to the build on ih8mud . It was on the cover of Toyota 4x4 owners magazine also . It seems like it would appeal to many of the same type of people that would frequent this site .

There is over 90k into the build and has a Chevy LS3 erod crate engine  that was new when instslled less than 20k kilometers ago. So the engine is California emissions compliant . 

Im open for mis matched items , cash etc. up or down but not to much up. Lol  There are pics of it on ih8mudd and Pinterest . I’m not very computer savvy I am not sure how to post them on here . 

For more info please feel free to message me here with your phone number here on Sturm . I will then send my phone number or call you to avoid any scams .  

Thanks , 

Troy 

Link to some of the pictures below

https://pin.it/atjrbmm57vgalh

Edited by Jager35
Update photss