WTS: L1A1/STG-58 Parts, $450

----SOLD---

I have the following parts for sale that are partly L1A1, and partly STG-58.  I believe that everything pictured from the barrel and up is STG-58, and everything below is L1A1.  You will get everything pictured below for $450, plus USPS shipping to your address.  

A few notes:

The barrel bore looks good, and the barrel has a "63" on it.

The front sight post is bare - It does not have any sight or spring parts in it.

The bolt is marked "UE A 92874 *" and "S180 58 (Broad Arrow) D960-2104"

The bolt carrier is marked "(Broad Arrow) B60 960-2107" and "UE A 92874"

The piston rod is marked "D 77 (Broad Arrow)"

The plunger assembly is marked with a "2" and a highly serifed "f"

In the bag under the flash hider, there are 2 parts...a small washer, and a pin, which I believe go with it.

In the bag under the cocking handle, there are 2 parts...a pin, and a locking device that fits into the cocking handle slide assembly.

The rear sight is marked in Yards, and I can get the sight to fold down, but I can't seem to move it for elevation yardage.

The front slide swivel assembly is marked with a Broad Arrow on one side, and "908 3098" on the other.

The gas regulator "goes to 11" (LOL!)

The lower contains the trigger assembly internal parts, and the recoil spring assembly, and is marked "UE 66" and A139654"

The selector is marked "C21693" and has a Broad Arrow.

The trigger is marked with a Broad Arrow, and "B58"

I hand selected these L1A1 parts in the early 1990's, but didn't end up building an L1A1.  The buttstock and hand guards are in much better condition than any I have seen online currently.  

These are sold as spare parts only...this not a complete parts set to build a rifle. There is no firearm receiver included.

Payment can be made by money order, or via a popular online payment method.  

Your purchase helps directly support this website.

Thanks!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

IMG_5617.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...