Ruger KAC556F $13,500

damcv62

Have a very nice SS Ruger side folder KAC556F. Has been shot very little, nice clean example of this fine weapon. Can provide references for many $10k plus deals, the gun can be viewed in person outside of York Pa at a brick and mortar shop that’s been in business for 30+ years. This gun is on my books, and I efile so fast F3 transfers for out of state buyers. 

Payment by check, MO, wire, cash, gold, silver. Always taking trades, and buying NFA weapons. Also looking for military bring backs, optics, lasers, uppers and full rifles. Also mini gun parts, other belt fed parts, post and pre sample machine guns. Have something to offer? Please feel free. Fly out and take a look at it if you’d like.  

Had to add, willing to take payments on this, need a couple of months? Just let me know what you were thinking. Always open to trades as well.  

Price $13,500

Any questions please email me, can send more photos if needed. Just remove NOSPAM

Thanks, 

Donald 

sales@NOSPAMtpimports.com

2A05940D-D200-433C-AE5C-CCAF05B921ED.jpeg

Edited by damcv62

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...