SOLD - Sten Accessories (Slings and Norwegian Loaders)

David Albert

I have some extra Sten SMG accessories that I'm offering for sale here. 

Norwegian Sten Loading Tool:  All Norwegian Sten loaders are now sold!

I have 3 of these available, and all are new old stock Norwegian Sten loading tools.  There are no markings on them.  These fit snugly on the back of a Sten magazine, and are held in place by your hand.  Your thumb operates a plunger that pushes the follower or cartridge down far enough that another cartridge may be inserted under the magazine lips, and then it can be seated in the magazine after the plunger is released.

$15 each, plus $2.74 first class postage

Loader-1.JPG Loader-2.JPG Loader-3.JPG

Sten Slings:  All Sten slings are now sold!

I have 3 Sten slings, with 2 different manufacturer markings available.  I have 2 that are marked "ROVER 45," and one that is marked "M.E. Co.. 43."  The ROVER examples appear to be unissued, while the M.E. Co. sling shows some use and light soiling.  The ROVER slings have some light rust on the twisted loop end, and one has a couple of small rust stains on the sling itself.

$17 each, plus $2.74 first class postage.

Slings.JPG

Ohio sales must add local sales tax.  I accept PayPal, checks, and money orders.

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

(I'm in the Cincinnati area of Ohio)

3 hours ago, TheTodd said:

Payment sent for $7.75 through PayPal. Thanks...Ken

Ken,

I saw that you sent a payment for $7.75...But it should be $17.74 with shipping for a Norwegian Sten loader.  

BTW, I'm down to the last loader available, and still have 2 slings.

David

On January 8, 2016 at 8:53 AM, David Albert said:

I have some extra Sten SMG accessories that I'm offering for sale here. 

Norwegian Sten Loading Tool:  All Norwegian Sten loaders are now sold!

I have 3 of these available, and all are new old stock Norwegian Sten loading tools.  There are no markings on them.  These fit snugly on the back of a Sten magazine, and are held in place by your hand.  Your thumb operates a plunger that pushes the follower or cartridge down far enough that another cartridge may be inserted under the magazine lips, and then it can be seated in the magazine after the plunger is released.

$15 each, plus $2.74 first class postage

Loader-1.JPG Loader-2.JPG Loader-3.JPG

Sten Slings:

I have 3 Sten slings, with 2 different manufacturer markings available.  I have 2 that are marked "ROVER 45," and one that is marked "M.E. Co.. 43."  The ROVER examples appear to be unissued, while the M.E. Co. sling shows some use and light soiling.  The ROVER slings have some light rust on the twisted loop end, and one has a couple of small rust stains on the sling itself.

$17 each, plus $2.74 first class postage.

Slings.JPG

Ohio sales must add local sales tax.  I accept PayPal, checks, and money orders.

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

(I'm in the Cincinnati area of Ohio)

I would like one of the Sten slings.. Prefer the one dated '45 since my gun is a Sten mark V. Pls send payment info.. Thanks Alan Rosner.. (904) 887-0322 1837 Hendricks Ave.. Jacksonville , Fla.. 32207