WTS L-39 LAHTI cannon PERFECT! w/ ammo etc.

mike todd

50%I hate to do it but the best LAHTI of many I have ever seen is on the wall and I need some room.  the final straw was shooting the one we converted to the U.S. VULCAN 20 x103 round.   looks like I wont be loading any more standard rounds. and the ammo can go with it . apprx 40 rounds maybe half is NAZI WAFF'D. I have owned more than 15 of these in the past and had first choice of the first shipment and this one still stands out as the best. Long ago I got rid of all that firewood so no chest remains. included in this offer is both accessory armorer's chests. one has all the tools, (used) loading tool and long piston springs etc.  the other has ALL the spare parts that were required to field the gun and keep it running. it is FULL , all the parts are new. BOTH are made of wood and when shipped were serial numbered to match the gun. I still have 3 other guns to sell later and 8 sets of chests and cant remember which box is numbered to which gun, so they might not match each other OR the gun. it is only painted on and could be changed if you desire.  boxes are solid, but do have minor dents, rubs etc on the outside.  Leather straps are serviceable and included.  PRICE- $12, 750.00   50% down  fob 78006 buyer pays all fee's its on a form -4 in TEXAS .            to recap the offer, package includes GUN, both maintenance / support chests, 40 rounds orig ammo. like condition guns may be out there , but not likely. the gun is on the wall 7 ft off the ground and I am disabled so those needing DETAILED pics other than the right side will need to be patient until I can find some help. you can call me direct early morn or late eve for questions if needed       830-537-4338      thanx!   MIKE TODD  

Edited by mike todd
terms and title

Hello Mike. I am looking for a replacement parts kit. The only spare parts 

I currently have is an Extractor. I have most of the tools, although I need

the Pliers, Screw driver and hammer. What do you want for a complete replacement parts

kit? I am also looking for the canvas cover and the Pillow for the buttstock.

Do you have a Recoil Spring too? You also mentioned you had ammo? What

price do you want for them and are they armor piercing or training ammo? Do

you have Projectiles too?

Thanks Mike. Jeff

JEFF among all the other things I have going, just got off the phone from a full 4 day gun auction and I won 53 lots .next week another major and I will be on for  at least 2 of those days then rock island in dec.  on top[ of that I am trying to buy a saco M-60 there are 7 avail and I need to decide which one all are more than $63k so another MAJOR deal needless to say. not being a jerk or smart XXX just want you to know why I will be SLOW digging stuff out I have the pillow for sure, should have the spring, do you have a mag loader? the tools I need to check hammer should be good maybe the screw driver, pliers are tough. workers took all the pliers and screw drivers out when they packed for ship after the surplus sale. almost every chest had them missing that I opened.                                                                                                               ammo- Nazi waffenampt= $60 per or 10@ $500 .  NO waffenampt =$45 per rnd all is wartime and no AP or TRACER.  I have USGI 20mil projo's blue grade A when it comes to the complete parts chest I am at as loss for a price. past 3 yrs  have seen 2 empty chests sell at the creek. first was $500 and 2nd was asking $600 it sold but I don't know the final figure , just what it was marked. in order to sell one, I need to confirm ea gun I have has one, I think so just need to be sure. those two boxes will make a gun sell most don't have them and its a BIG advantage for me. I don't have any coffins or gun cases, but do have all the rest  3 months ago, we finished converting one gun to the U.S.20 x103 Vulcan round.  NOT THE FULL HOUSE FACTORY LOAD! but reduced about 30% I left the bolt stock and turn the new rounds down (rebate) it to fit the stock bolt  so it can be put back to original down the road. only got out twice, but its biblical  ! almost double the standard round  no sign of pressure and smooth.  by the way, I had to answer 17 emails while I tried todo this note. if you don't hear back from me by the end of next week, hit me again! cheers mike

• 1 month later...